Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of images from this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Images may not be copied other than for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, shared, reproduced or otherwise redistributed without express, written permission.
We may collect and temporarily store certain technical information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes. This information includes:
- The date and time you access our site.
- The internet domain from which you access our website.
- The IP address from which you access our website.
- The operating system used to access our site.
- The type of browser (e.g., Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer) used to access our site.
- The URLs of the pages you visit.
- If you visited this website from another Website, the URL of the forwarding site.
This information is only used to help us make our site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.
Information Collected for Tracking and Customisation (Cookies)
At no time is your private information, whether stored in persistent cookies or elsewhere, shared with third parties who have no right to that information.